n.烙印;商標;牌子;標記
vt.加污名于;銘記;打烙印
名詞: brander 過去式: branded 過去分詞: branded 現在分詞: branding 第三人稱單數: brands
/">成人英語成人高考專升本單詞大全n.(名詞)(罪犯)烙印,恥辱的標記
劍,刀
污名, 恥辱
商標,牌子,牌號
一種
燃燒的木頭
火炬
烙鐵
火炬
【商】火印
品種,品質
【植】枯死病
v.(動詞)打烙印于,在...上打火印,在...身上刻字,印...商標于,將...污名加于...,給(牲畜)打烙印,以烙鐵打,烙
(使)銘記,銘刻于,使永志難忘
玷辱,玷污,污辱,丑化,敗壞(某人)名聲,給…抹黑,給…打上恥辱的標記
譴責
n.(名詞)[C]商標,牌子 a glass of goods which is the product of a particular company or producer
[C]烙印 a mark made usually to show the owner of sth
v.(動詞)vt. 打烙印于,以烙鐵打 mark sth by or as if by burning
vt. 加污名于,譴責 give a lasting bad name to; denounce
1. 牌子;品牌
A brand of a product is the version of it that is made by one particular manufacturer.
e.g. Winston is a brand of cigarette...
“溫斯頓”是一個香煙品牌。
e.g. I bought one of the leading brands.
我買了幾個暢銷品牌中的一種。
2. (思維或行為等的)一種,一類
A brand of something such as a way of thinking or behaving is a particular kind of it.
e.g. The British brand of socialism was more interested in reform than revolution.
英國式的社會主義更加注重改革,而不是革命。
3. 加污名于;譴責
If someone is branded as something bad, people think they are that thing.
e.g. I was instantly branded as a rebel...
轉眼間我被誣蔑為叛徒。
e.g. The company has been branded racist by some of its own staff...
一些內部員工譴責這家公司具有種族主義傾向。
4. 在(動物)身上打烙印
When you brand an animal, you put a permanent mark on its skin in order to show who it belongs to, usually by burning a mark onto its skin.
e.g. The owner couldn't be bothered to brand the cattle.
主人懶得給牛打烙印。
5. (打在動物身上的)烙印
A brand is a permanent mark on the skin of an animal, which shows who it belongs to.
1. 牌名:商品的商標,牌名(BRAND)及貨號(ART NO.)一般可以不填.商品名稱等項列完后, 國外信用證有時要求填寫合同,信用證號碼等,可加填在此欄空白處. 應在下一行加上表示結束的符號,以防止加填偽造內容.
v.(動詞)brand用作動詞的基本意思是“打烙印于,以烙鐵打”,用于比喻可作“銘刻”解,引申可表示“加污名于,譴責”。brand可接名詞或代詞作賓語,也可接以as〔for〕短語充當補足語的復合賓語, as〔for〕有時可省略。
n.(名詞)brand, make
這兩個詞的共同意思是“種類,牌號”。其區別是:
make通常指使用期較長的物質; brand常指使用期較短的易消耗的物質。例如:
This is a brand of soap.這是一塊容易消耗的香皂。
☆ 直接源自古英語的brand,意為火焰,燒,火炬。
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語brand是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
In buying footwear, 66% prefer brand-name products.(買鞋時,66%的人更喜歡品牌產品。)
You pay less for the store brand.(商店品牌的東西要便宜些。)
What should your brand be?(你將會做怎樣的品牌?)
You pay less for the supermarket's own brand.(超市自己品牌的東西要便宜些。)
Sanyo sells the PC under its own brand name and also supplies the PC to other manufacturers on an OEM basis.(三洋公司銷售自己品牌的個人電腦,也作為原始制造商給其他廠家供貨。)
Winston is a brand of cigarette.(云斯頓是一種香煙品牌。)
Champagne houses owe their success to brand image.(香檳公司的成功在于他們的品牌形象。)
He paid his licence fee, and walked out with a brand-new driving licence.(他付了駕照費用,拿著一張全新的駕照走出來。)
The drug is marketed under the brand name Viramune.(這種藥品以維樂命商標銷售。)
This brand of shampoo is my favorite.(我最喜歡這個品牌的洗發水。)
Advertising-(廣告)
brand
A:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.
我們想要使用正確的行銷媒體來達到市場目標。
brand在線翻譯
B:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.
當然。我們已經完成一些戰略計劃。我們認為我們已經提出一項不錯的計劃。
A:What media do you plan to use?
你們準備使用何種媒體?
B:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the internet first.
考慮到你們想要表現的形象,我們已要求撰寫文案的同事準備好計算機雜志稿及網際網絡用稿。
A:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.
這樣一來,我們的廣告花費就會針對在,如我們所知,計算機使用者身上。
B:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.
是的。我們還同時刊登廣告看板及報紙廣告來幫助創立明顯的品牌識別。
A:Will there be any direct mail?
會有任何廣告郵件嗎?
brand什么意思
B:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.
沒有。對像你們這樣的制造商來說,那并不是正確的作法。把這種方式留給零售商吧。
A:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.
說得沒錯。請準備一份更詳細的提案,然后我會把它推銷給高階主管。
brand什么意思
B:Great. We'll get started right away.
太好了。我們馬上準備。
時尚
brand的意思
A:Wow, I love those jeans! Are they designer jeans?
哇,我喜歡那些牛仔褲。他們是名牌嗎?
B:I don’t know. My mother just gave them to me.
我不知道,是我媽媽給我的。
A:Let me see. These are really expensive jeans! Your mother must really love you.
讓我看看。這牛仔褲真的很貴。你的媽媽一定很愛你。
brand在線翻譯
B:I guess. I don’t really like designer clothes though. I don’t know why people spend so much money on a piece of clothing. The money could be spent in a much better way.
我想是的。可我不怎么喜歡名牌衣服。我不明白為什么人們要在一件衣服上花這么多的錢。錢應該花在更好的地方。
A:Well, if you decide you don’t want them, let me know. I’m sure I could find someone who would like to wear them.
如果你決定不想要他們就告訴我,我保證可以找到喜歡穿它的人。
B:Do you have a lot of brand name clothes?
你有很多名牌衣服嗎?
brand什么意思
A:I wouldn’t wear anything that wasn’t a brand name.
我不穿沒有牌子的衣服。
B:Really? You must spend a lot of money on clothing then.
真的嗎?那你一定在衣服上花了很多錢。
A:I do, but I think it’s worth it. People treat you differently when you have nice clothing on.
是的,但是我覺得值得。當你穿好衣服時人們對你的態度都不一樣。
B:Do you think that’s true?
你認為確實是那樣嗎?
A:Sure. Pay attention as you walk down the street in those jeans. People will be looking.
當然。當你穿著那條牛仔褲在街上走的時候你留意一下,人們會注意你。
B:I don’t believe it. I think designer clothing is a complete waste of money. Especially when you can’t afford it!
我不相信。我認為品牌衣服完全是浪費錢,尤其是當你買不起的時候。
brand的翻譯
A:To each their own, I guess!
我想,各人有各人的想法吧!
用作名詞(n.)
What is your favorite brand of cigarettes?用作動詞(v.)
We have branded our cattle.1
That is branded in my memory.用作名詞 (n.)
動詞+~
put a brand on an animal在動物身上烙上印記形容詞+~
best brands名牌new brand新牌子popular brand受歡迎的牌子previous brand先前的牌子名詞+~
name brand名牌trade brand商標~+介詞
brand of cigarette香煙的牌子用作動詞 (v.)
~+名詞
brand sb a thief誣蔑某人是賊~+介詞
brand as給…加上…的污名〔商標〕be branded in one's memory把…印在腦海里be branded on one's memory把…印在腦海里brand with infamy玷上污名My comrade, having the brand of an old offender, was executed.