prep.沒有;無;在外面
adv.在缺乏的情況下;在外面
conj.除非
/">深圳版小學單詞大全prep.(介詞)沒有,不,無,沒
在...外面,在...外部
在...范圍以外,超過
不用,不拿,不帶
缺乏,只差
不和…在一起,無...相伴,在沒有...的陪伴下
無須
在不附帶…的情況下
adv.(副詞)在外面,在外部
在戶外,在屋外
外表上,外表是
在沒有(某種不言而喻的東西)的情況下,在缺乏的情況下
沒有,缺乏
conj.(連詞)除非
如果不
n.(名詞)外部,外面,在...之外
prep.(介詞)(表示否定)無,沒有 not having; lacking
(表示位置)在外面 outside
(表示伴隨)在沒有…的陪伴下,在不附帶…的情況下 in the absence of sb/sth; not accompanied by sb/sth
In addition to the uses shown below, without is used in the phrasal verbs ‘do without’, ‘go without’, and ‘reckon without’.1. 缺乏;沒有;不用
You use without to indicate that someone or something does not have or use the thing mentioned.
e.g. I don't like myself without a beard...
我不喜歡自己沒胡子的樣子。
e.g. She wore a brown shirt pressed without a wrinkle.
她穿著一件熨燙得沒有一點兒褶兒的棕色襯衫。
2. 在沒有(發生或做某事)的情況下
If one thing happens without another thing, or if you do something without doing something else, the second thing does not happen or occur.
e.g. He was offered a generous pension provided he left without a fuss...
他如果一聲不吭地離開,就會獲得一筆豐厚的養老金。
e.g. They worked without a break until about eight in the evening...
他們一刻不停地干到晚上8點鐘左右。
3. 沒有,不帶(某種感情)
If you do something without a particular feeling, you do not have that feeling when you do it.
e.g. Janet Magnusson watched his approach without enthusiasm...
珍妮特·馬格努森冷冷地看著他走過來。
e.g. 'Hello, Swanson,' he said without surprise.
“你好,斯旺森。”他說話的時候并未顯得驚訝。
4. …不在場;沒有…參加
If you do something without someone else, they are not in the same place as you are or are not involved in the same action as you.
e.g. I told Franklin he would have to start dinner without me...
我告訴富蘭克林吃晚飯不必等我。
e.g. How can I rebuild my life without my husband?...
失去丈夫后我怎么才能重新開始生活?
1. without的意思
1. 沒有,不,在...之外:You must finish the work within two weeks. 你必須兩周內完成這項工作. | without 沒有,不,在...之外. | We can't do it better without your help. 沒有你的幫助,我們就做不好.
2. 無,沒有:withdrawal of share 撤回股份 | Without 無,沒有 | without charge 免費
prep.(介詞)without作“無,沒有”解時其后可接動名詞(短語),表示“沒有做某事”,動名詞短語中動名詞常可省略。
在口語中, without后的賓語如可在上下文中找到或籠統地指一種狀況而不是指任何具體事物,則該賓語可省略。
not without是雙重否定,實際仍是肯定,語氣較委婉。no〔not, never〕...without結構也是雙重否定,用以加強語氣。
☆ 直接源自古英語的withutan,意為在外面。
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語without是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
He vanished without trace.(他消失得無影無蹤。)
He complied without argument.(他沒有爭辯就服從了。)
She's better off without him.(沒有他,她活得更幸福。)
He died without issue.(他死后無子嗣。)
He met my gaze without flinching.(他毫不畏縮,跟我對視著。)
The allegations were without foundation.(這些指控沒有根據。)
She is totally without scruple.(她完全無所顧忌。)
He worked on without a break.(他毫不停歇地繼續工作。)
He left without saying goodbye.(他不辭而別。)
The rain fell without pause.(雨不停地下著。)
Living an Independent Life-(獨立生活)
A:Mom, I want to move out.
媽媽,我想搬出去住。
B:Hey, sounds great to me, kid. What kind of job did you find?
嘿,聽起來到很不錯,孩子,你找到了什么工作?
A:Job?
什么工作?
B:Yes, job. If you’re going to live on your own, you have to pay for rent and everything else.
是呀,工作。如果你想一個人住,你必須自己付房租,還有所有的一切。
A:I thought I could just get you and Dad to pay for an apartment. I found a cheap one.
我想讓你和爸爸來付房租,我就找間便宜點的。
without的近義詞
B:When you move out, your father and I aren’t paying your rent, young man. Get a job.
你搬走的話,年輕人,你爸爸和我是不會給你付房租的,找一個工作吧。
A:You’re right. If I’m going to live on my own, I have to be independent.
沒錯。如果要一個人住的話,我要學會獨立。
B:Well, the newspaper is over there. Look in the want ads, but I don’t know what you’re going to find without a college degree.
哦,那邊有報紙。看看招聘專欄,但是我不知道沒有大學文憑你可以找到什么工作。
外出就餐
without
A:Are you ready to order?
你準備點餐了嗎?
without是什么意思
B:Yes, we’d like to start with the fried mushroom platter, please.
是的,我們先要一盤煎蘑菇吧。
without的意思
A:What kind of sauce would you like with that?
你們喜歡什么樣的調味汁呀?
B:The blue cheese, please. Could you make that without meat, by the way?
我們要藍紋奶酪,順便說一下,可以不要肉嗎?
A:Sure. How about your main course?
好的,主菜要點什么?
B:I’ll have the double bacon cheeseburger.
我要雙層咸肉干酪漢堡。
A:Would you like soup or salad with that?
你想要湯還是沙拉。
B:Soup, please.
湯吧。
A:French fries, home fries, or mashed potatoes?
你要油炸土豆條,家常土豆條還是土豆泥?
B:Hmm, I think I’ll have the home fries.
嗯,我想我要家常的吧。
A:How about for your daughter?
你的女兒吃什么呢?
B:She’ll have the four cheese omelette.
她要四層奶酪的煎蛋卷。
A:Does she want a two or three-egg omelette?
她是要 2 個蛋還是3 個蛋的煎蛋卷?
B:A three-egg omelette.
3 個蛋的煎蛋卷。
A:Whole wheat or white toast?
是全麥面包還是白色的烤面包?
B:Could she substitute a muffin for that?
她的可以換成小松餅嗎?
A:Not a problem. Blueberry or plain?
沒問題。帶不帶藍莓的?
B:Blueberry.
帶藍莓的。
A:And what would you like to drink?
你想喝點什么?
without
B:Two regular coffees—black—and two glasses of orange juice please.
倆杯黑咖啡和倆杯橘子汁。
A:Ok, I’ll bring out the mushroom platter and your drinks shortly.
好的,我一會兒就送上你點的蘑菇和飲料。
用作介詞(prep.)
I don't like a house without a bathroom.He would leave the House..and join the young men without.