conj.除非;如果不
prep.除 ... 外
/">成人英語MBA聯考單詞大全conj.(連詞)除非
如果不
除非在…情況下
若非
要是不
prep.(介詞)除…外
除非
conj.(連詞)除非,如果不 except, in the case that
1. 除非;若不;除非在…的時候
You use unless to introduce the only circumstances in which an event you are mentioning will not take place or in which a statement you are making is not true.
e.g. Unless you are trying to lose weight to please yourself, it's going to be tough to keep your motivation level high...
除非減肥是為了悅已,否則很難保持積極性。
e.g. We cannot understand disease unless we understand the person who has the disease...
若不了解患者我們就不能了解疾病。
1. 除非,如果不:VB: Visual Basic,編程語言 | unless: 除非,如果不 | resulting: 結果的
2. 如果不,除非:▲university 大學 | unless 如果不,除非 | unlike 不像,和. . . 不同
3. 如果不:rock=巖石; | unless=如果不; | point out=指出;
conj.(連詞)unless所引導的條件狀語從句常用一般現在時表示將來意義,主句多用一般將來時。unless在表示“除非”時,如其引導的從句謂語是be,而從句的主語跟主句的主語相同時,從句的主語和be就可省略。有時從句中主語為it時,也可省略it或從句中的有關成分。
在unless引導的肯定形式的條件從句中通常用肯定詞,如:already, still, some, too。在unless引導的否定形式的條件從句中通常用否定詞。
unless表示條件時后可接現在分詞短語。
conj.(連詞)unless, if...not...
二者均可表示“如果不…”。unless不可引導虛擬語氣從句; if...not...可用于虛擬語氣結構。
☆ 直接源自中古英語的on lesse,意為在極少情況下。
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語unless是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
They refused to release their hostages unless certain conditions were met.(除非某些條件得到滿足,否則他們不會釋放人質。)
You are allowed 20kgs of baggage unless indicated otherwise on your ticket.(除非票上另有注明,否則可攜帶行李為20公斤。)
All bitches should be spayed unless being used for breeding.(除非用于繁殖,所有母狗的卵巢都應被切除。)
That's the plan—unless anything untoward happens.(計劃就這么定了—除非出現異常情況。)
Training is worthless unless there is proof that it works.(訓練并無價值,除非證明其有效。)
The president could face a rough ride unless the plan works.(除非計劃奏效,否則該總統會面臨一個難關。)
Her bank warned that unless she repaid the overdraft she could face legal action.(她的銀行警告說除非她償還透支款,否則她可能要面臨訴訟。)
Have a cup of tea—unless you'd prefer a cold drink?(喝杯茶吧—除非你喜歡冷飲?)
The theatre faces closure unless it gets an urgent cash injection.(劇院面臨著倒閉,除非有大筆救急現金投入。)
Life on Earth will become unsustainable unless population growth is held in check.(地球上的生命將無法延續,除非人口增長得到控制。)
Heating & Air-Conditioning-(暖氣和空調)
A:Wow, you keep this place cold.
哇,你這個地方真夠涼快的。
unless的翻譯
B:Yep. It’s cold in the summer, hot in the winter.
是。冬暖夏涼。
A:Your electricity bills must be enomp3ous.
你的電費可不得了吧。
B:Yeah, well, it’s a small price to pay to be comfortable, in my mind.
是呀,可是,我覺得要住得舒適這點錢不算什么。
unless在線翻譯
A:It is nice to come in here after a run.
跑步完進來這里真不賴。
B:Yeah. The central heating and air-conditioning works like a champ3.
是呀,中央冷暖系統簡直妙不可言。
A:I usually don’t use it unless it gets really hot. I just open up some windows, and I’m fine.
除了真的非常熱我是不會用(空調)的。就把窗戶打開,這樣就很好了。
B:My friend’s family did the same thing. I could never get used to it, though.
我朋友家里也是這樣。可是我可不習慣。
Learning English-(學英語)
A:Ralph, do me a favor, will you?
拉爾夫,幫我一個忙,好嗎?
B:That all depends on what it is.
這要看幫什么忙。
A:This is the proble, I'm still having trouble with my English.The instructor suggests that I ask an American to help me by telling me how he says the things I say which just aren't English.I wanted you to be the American.
我有個困難。我的英語仍然遇到麻煩。老師建議我請一位美國人幫助,要他告訴我,我說的那些根本不像英語的話應當怎樣說。我想要你做這個美國人。
B:What good'll it do?You never speak English unless you absolutely have to.I'll help you if you promise to speak noting but English all the time.
這有什么用?你除了非說不可的時候,你從來不說英語。好吧!我跟你達成一個協議:如果你保證在任何時候除了英語外什么也不說,我就幫助你。
A:All right. Maybe I'll do that.It's the only way I'll be able to learn English fast enough, I guess.
好吧,也許我能辦得到。我想這是我能迅速學會英語的唯一方法。
烹飪
A:What are you cooking?
你正在做什么?
unless的翻譯
B:I’m making pizza.
我在做匹薩。
A:Yummy! Do you have all the ingredients you need?
真香啊!需要的全部調料你都有么?
B:I’ve got everything, unless you want salami on your pizza.
都準備好了,除非你要吃帶意大利香腸的匹薩。
A:That would be good. I can run to the store and buy some. What other ingredients are you going to put on the pizza?
那太好了, 我可以去商店買一些, 你還需要其它調料么?
B:Pizza sauce and cheese, of course. And then mushrooms, green peppers, onions, olives, and bacon.
當然還有匹薩沙司和乳酪,蘑菇,青椒,洋蔥,橄欖核烤肉。
A:Did you make the pizza crust or buy it from a store?
你是自己做匹薩卷還是從商店買?
B:I made it from scratch.
我自己做。
A:Was it difficult?
難么?
B:No, I just had to mix some flour, water, and a little yeast. It’s almost ready to come out of the oven.
不難,只不過把面粉、水和一些發酵粉。差不多要準備出爐了。
A:Do I have time to get the salami?
來得及去買意大利香腸么?
B:Yes, but be quick. I’ve just got to wash the vegetables and cut them into little pieces. And then we can add the tomato sauce and the toppings.
是,但要快,我正好洗了蔬菜并切碎,然后我們可以加點番茄沙司和裝飾配料。
1. unless and until : 直到...才;
用作連詞(conj.)
You will fail unless you work hard.Unless the Swedish part..the Laplanders can be said to be under no regular government.