n.船運;發貨;運輸;乘船
原級:ship第三人稱單數:ships第三人稱復數:ships過去分詞:shipped過去式:shipped
/">成人英語MBA聯考單詞大全shipping
noun
1. the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
Synonym: transportationtransport
2. conveyance provided by the ships belonging to one country or industry
Synonym: cargo shipsmerchant marinemerchant vessels
1. 運輸(業);(尤指)航運(業)
Shipping is the transport of cargo as a business, especially on ships.
e.g. ...the international shipping industry...
國際航運業
e.g. The Greeks are still powerful players in world shipping.
希臘依然是世界航運業強有力的競爭者。
2. 運輸費
You can refer to the amount of money that you pay to a company to transport cargo as shipping .
shipping是什么意思
e.g. It is $39.95 plus $3 shipping.
共 39.95 美元,外加 3 美元運費。
3. (總稱)船舶
You can refer to ships as shipping when considering them as a group.
e.g. They sent naval forces to protect merchant shipping.
他們派出了海軍保護商船。
1. (進出口):負責協調進出口(Shipping)物流安排,確保對MSP的準時交付(OTD)7. 負責ECR/ECN會審,指導PC及MC對量產產品及物料進行控制,親自負責所有EOL(End of Life) 項目(Project)的材料及產品的庫存控制11. 負責SAP系統的PP和MM模快數據維護,
2. 運輸:國內運輸線 [名] 運輸 [名] 區間 [名] 折扣 [名] 運輸(shipping) [名] 基本 [名] 成人 [名] 費用 [名] 小孩 [名] 大人 [名] 預售 [名] 姨媽 [名] 新年 [名]福 [名] 特別地(especially,
3. 發貨:IBM的站點試圖在可供貨(availability)與發貨(shipping)上做出區別. 該站點的信息顯示DS8000可供貨時間還是12月3日,但它也聲明全球所有的訂單將在2005年3月30日才開始計劃發貨. 但這個站點并沒有提及DS6000.
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語shipping是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
The expansion of colonial shipping in turn accelerated urbanization by creating a need for centralized docks, warehouses, and repair shops in the colonies.(殖民地航運業的擴張反過來又加速了城市化進程,因為殖民地需要集中的碼頭、倉庫和修理鋪。)
At the height of his shipping career he owned about 60 ocean-going vessels.(在他航運事業的巔峰時期,他擁有約60艘遠洋輪船。)
It is known that noise pollution from offshore industry, shipping and sonar can impair underwater communication, but can it really drive whales onto our beaches?(眾所周知,來自近海工業、船舶和聲納的噪音污染會阻礙水下通信,但這些噪音真的能把鯨魚趕到我們的海灘上嗎?)
Theoretically, in the world of trade, shipping costs do not matter.(理論上,在貿易領域,運輸成本并不重要。)
The company provides a styrofoam cushion to protect the tablets during shipping.(該公司提供一種聚苯乙烯泡沫塑料墊層用來在裝運時保護牌匾。)
First, Venice's intermediary functions in the Adriatic Sea, where it had dominated the business of shipping for other parties, were lost to direct trading.(首先,威尼斯在亞得里亞海的中介功能被直接貿易所取代,而在這片海域,威尼斯曾主導了其他各方的航運業務。)
The Cunard shipping line came up with a clever slogan: "Getting there is half the fun..."(冠達海運公司想出了一個聰明的口號:“一半的樂趣來自于到達目的地…”)
The shipping and packing costs are passed along in the item price.(運輸和裝箱費用已經含在單價中了。)
Companies engaged in shipping, trucking, rail freight, delivery, and logistics have all been reporting better than expected results.(據報道,從事航運、公路、鐵路運輸、交付和物流的公司都得到了比預期更好的結果。)
Betty started as a shipping clerk at the clothes factory.(貝蒂以做這家服裝廠的運務員開始職業生涯。)
運輸貨物
B:From what I've heard, you're already well up in shipping work.
據我所知,你方對運輸工作很在行。
A:Yes, we arrange shipments to any part of the world.
是的,我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。
International Trade-Shipping-(國際貿易-運輸)
shipping的意思
A:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
哈啰,我從舊金山打來找李凱文。
B:This is Kevin Lee speaking.
我是李凱文。
A:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
嗨。我是海倫.派克。
shipping的反義詞
B:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
早安, 海倫。有什么我能效勞的嗎?
A:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?
B:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以我們有部份想用空運。
A:How much of it do you want shipped by air?
您想要空運多少數量呢?
shipping的翻譯
B:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。
A:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
好的。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?
B:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
事實上,我們這邊自己有貨運公司--中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。
A:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。
shipping在線翻譯
B:That would be great.
那樣很好。
A:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
我不確定海運的時間表。
shipping什么意思
B:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。
shipping
A:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
好的。我稍后再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨文件就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。
shipping什么意思
B:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
很好。我們等你的消息。謝謝你的來電。
進出口貿易
shipping
A:Good morning, Jacques. Nice talking to you again.How’s the weather in your part of the world?
早上好,Jacques,很高興又和你談話。你們那兒的天氣怎么樣?
B:Couldn’t be better, Rocky.Sunny, 29°, light breeze...
再好不過了,Rocky。晴朗,29度,微風……
A:Stop! I can’t take any more.So, what can I do for you, Jacques?
別說了!我受不了了。我能為你做什么嗎,
B:I need a couple of your SB2000 speedboats to rent to guests. Can you give me a price quote?
我需要兩只你們生產的SB2000快艇租給游客。你能給我個報價嗎?
A:Let’s see... Uh, the list price is $6,500 U.S. You’re a valued customer, so I’ll give you a 10% discount.
讓我想想……呃,報價單上是6,500美元。您是我們的一個重要客戶,我會給你10%的折扣。
B:That’s very reasonable. Do you have them in stock?
那很合理。你們有現貨嗎?
shipping的反義詞
A:Sure do! We set up new inventory controls last year, so we don’t have many backlogs any more.
當然有!我們去年建立了新的存貨控制系統,所以我們不再有很多的積壓訂單。
B:That’s good. The tourist season is just around the corner, so I need them pretty quick. What’s the earliest shipping date you can manage?
那很好。旅游旺季就要到了,所以我很快就需要它們。您最早的發貨日期是什么時候?
shipping
A:They can be ready for shipment in 2-3 weeks.
可以在2-3周內準備好裝船。
B:Perfect.What’s the total CIF price, Rocky?
棒極了。到岸價格是多少,Rocky?
shipping的反義詞
A:Hang on ... The price will be $15,230 U.S. to your usual port. Do we have a deal?
稍等……價格是15,230美元,到原先的港口。成交嗎?
B:You bet! Send me a fax with all the information, and I’ll send you my order right away. I’ll pay by irrevocable letter of credit, as usual. Same terms as always?
當然!給我發一份所有相關信息的傳真,我會立即下訂單。我會按慣例以不可撤銷信用單方式付款。按照一慣的條款嗎?
A:Of course.
當然。
B:Great! Nice doing business with you again, Rocky. Bye for now, and say hello to the family for me.
好極了!很高興再次和你做生意,Rocky。那再見了,帶我問你家人好。
A:Will do, and the same goes for me. Bye, Jacques.
我會的,也帶我問侯你家人。再見,Jacques.
I will..seize on shipping, and embark for Flanders.