prep.在 ... 期間
/">深圳版小學單詞大全prep.(介詞)在…(的整個)期間,在...的時候,當...之時,當...之際,在...過程中
在...期間的某一時候
一直
prep.(介詞)(表示時間)在某情況的一段時間 at some time while sth else is happening
(表示時間)在…期間,當…之時 all the time that sth is happening
1. 在…期間(持續地)
If something happens during a period of time or an event, it happens continuously, or happens several times between the beginning and end of that period or event.
e.g. Sandstorms are common during the Saudi Arabian winter...
在沙特阿拉伯,冬季里沙塵暴很常見。
e.g. Plants need to be looked after and protected during bad weather.
天氣惡劣時要留意照看好植物。
2. 在…期間(逐漸地)
If something develops during a period of time, it develops gradually from the beginning to the end of that period.
during的翻譯
e.g. Wages have fallen by more than twenty percent during the past two months...
在過去的兩個月里,薪資降幅超過 20%。
e.g. American business in Britain during the 1950s grew much faster than British business.
20 世紀 50 年代,美國企業在英國的發展速度要比英國本土企業快得多。
3. 在…期間的某一時間
An event that happens during a period of time happens at some point or moment in that period.
e.g. The attack is believed to have been carried out during the early morning hours...
據信進攻是在清晨時發起的。
e.g. During his visit, the Pope will also bless the new hospital.
在訪問期間,教皇還將為新醫院祈福。
1. during的近義詞
1. 在期間:第二種連接就是利用像當(as、when)在......期間(during)、正值(while)這樣的連接詞來連接陳述,以及時建立連接關系. 最有力的第三種連接就是使用確實有因果關系字眼來做陳述. 像造成(makes)、起因于(causes)、迫使(forces)還有要求(requires)等詞匯,
2. 期間:第二種連接就是利用像當(as、when)在……期間(during)、正值(while)這樣的連接詞來連接陳述,以及時建立連接關系. 最有力的第三種連接就是使用確實有因果關系字眼來做陳述. 像造成(makes)、起因于(causes)、迫使(forces)還有要求(requires)等詞匯,
3.
3. 在...期間,在...時候:She walked down the street. 她沿著街道走. | during 在...期間,在...時候. | During the holiday, we went to the south. 我們假期去了南方.
4. 短語 during 后面不能跟隨句子:have sb. Do. 讓...人去做 | during +短語 during 后面不能跟隨句子 | papaya 木瓜
prep.(介詞)during可以表示一定時間中的某個時間點,意思是“當…之際”; 還可表示一定時間中的某個時間段,意思是“在…期間”; 也可以表示在某事件過程中的某一時間點,意思是“在…時”; during也可表示延續某事件的全過程,意思是“在…持續的時間”“在…整個期間內”。
prep.(介詞)during, for
這兩個介詞都可表示時間段。
1.during表示什么事情發生在什么時間,其后必須帶有限定成分的時間詞組; for表示什么事情持續了多長時間,其后的時間詞組可以是限定的,也可以是非限定的。
2.during可以與延續性動詞連用,也可以與瞬間動詞連用; for除了表示目的以外,一般不可以與瞬間動詞連用。
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語during是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
The goods were damaged during transport.(貨物在運輸期間受損。)
Two substitutions were made during the game.(比賽中換了兩次人。)
Callers now pay 33 cents during peak hours and 30 cents during off-peak hours.(現在,主叫方在高峰時段支付33美分話費;而非高峰時段則是30美分。)
They suffered dreadfully during the war.(他們在戰爭中遭受了巨大的痛苦。)
He praised her leadership during the crisis.(他稱贊了她在危機中的領導作用。)
A storm arose during the night.(夜間暴風雨大作。)
The cars collided during a heavy rainstorm.(這些車在一場暴雨中相撞了。)
He hates to be interrupted during training.(他討厭訓練中被打斷。)
She hadn't been attending during the lesson.(上課時她一直不專心。)
Shopping during sales can be maddening.(促銷期間購物會讓人惱火。)
道別
A:Thank you for coming to see me off.
多謝你來送行。
B:Not at all.
不用客氣。
A:If I have time, I’ll come again.
如果我有時間,我會再來的。
B:You’re welcome at any time.
隨時歡迎你回來。
A:Thank you for your hospitality. I hope I didn’t cause you too much trouble during my stay.
多謝你招待。在我居留期間,但愿不致打擾。
B:You’re most welcome.
不要客氣。
A:I’m afraid I have to go now. The plane will take off soon.
我恐怕現在要走了。飛機快要起飛了。
B:Call us as soon as you get home.
你一回到家里就打電話給我們。
A:Certainly.
一定。
保險
during的意思
A:Now that we’re about to own a house, I think we should get it covered.
我們快擁有一所房子了,我想我沒應該給房子買保險。
B:Yes, I talked with an insurance saleswoman about it yesterday.
是的,昨天我和一個保險銷售人員談過了。
during
A:You did?
你談了?
B:Sure. She said that once we finalize the sale, we just need to make an appointment with her.
是的,她說一旦我們定下來,我們只需和她約個時間。
A:How long will it take to get covered?
保險需要多久能生效?
B:I believe the insurance policy will kick in immediately.
我想保單很快能生效。
A:That’s great. Did you pick up any brochures.
太好了,你拿資料手冊了嗎?
during是什么意思
B:Not yet.
還沒。
A:Maybe we could start reading up on the different policies now. I heard that many of the homes that were damaged during Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans weren’t covered.
或許我們可以開始閱讀一些不同的保單,我聽說在颶風襲擊新奧爾良時許多住宅被毀,但保單沒有涉及這種情況。
during的解釋
B:You’re kidding! Did they have some home insurance or did home insurance just not cover floods?
你開玩笑,他們上了家庭保險么,家庭保險不包括水災么?
A:Most of the policies didn’t cover floods.
多數保單不包括水災。
B:I guess we should make sure to read the fine print very carefully. Shall we go there now?
我想我們應該把冊子看仔細一些,我們現在就去?
A:Why not? I have nothing better to do.
為什么不呢?沒有比這更好的。
教育
during的反義詞
A:So, what’s your educational background?
那么,你的教育背景是什么?
B:I graduate from high school with a 4.0, graduated from university with a degree in English, and am currently in the middle of obtaining a master’s degree in Linguistics.
我以4.0 的成績從高中畢業, 大學獲得了英語學士學位,近來正在讀語言學碩士學位。
A:What university did you go to ?
你在那所大學?
B:I went to UCB, the university of California, Berkeley.
UCB,加州伯克利大學。
during
A:Are you from California originally?
你是加州本地人么?
B:No, I’m from Colorado. I received a full scholarship to UCB, so I went.
不,我來自科羅拉州,我活得了UCB 全額獎學金,所以我去那里了。
during是什么意思
A:That’s great. How did you like your classes there?
那太好了,你覺得那些課上得怎么樣?
B:I like my professors a lot. They seemed to have a lot of passion for teaching. They weren’t the stuffy professors that I thought they’d be.。
我很喜歡我的教授。 他們似乎有很多教學熱情。他們不是我想象的那種乏味的教授
during的意思
A:How about the other students? Did you get along well with them?
其他同學怎么樣?和他們相處的好嗎?
B:The students were from all over the country. I found that most of my friends were people who were from the mid-west?
這里的學生來自全國各地,我發現我的大多數朋友來自中西部。
A:That’s interesting. Why do you think that is?
真有意思,為什么你這樣認為?
B:I’m not sure. I lived in Iowa during middle school, so I guess we had that in common. Mid-westerners and people from the west coast have a different view of the world.
我搞不清,我初中住在衣阿華州,所以我猜我們有共同之處。中西部和來自西海岸的人有不同的世界觀。
A:What do you mean?
你指什么?
B:It’s hard to explain. I guess people from the west coast come off as a bit snobby sometimes, especially if you aren’t come from the west coast。
很難解釋清,我猜西海岸的人有點勢利,尤其是對納妾不是來自西海岸的人。
A:I see. Well, thanks for coming in for the interview. My secretary will get back to you within a week.
我懂了,奧,謝謝你接受這次面試,我的秘書會在一周內給你回電話的。
用作介詞(prep.)
Where shall you go during the summer?Some time during the night the crew came on board.