pron.我們自己
/">深圳版小學單詞大全pron.(代詞)我們自己
我們本人
我們正常的情緒
我們的正常健康狀況
第一人稱復數代名詞
親自
單獨
pron.(代詞)(we的反身代詞)我們自己 reflexive form of we
(we的強調形式)我們親自 strong form of we
Ourselves is the first person plural reflexive pronoun. ourselves 是第一人稱復數反身代詞。1. 我們自己
You use ourselves to refer to yourself and one or more other people as a group.
e.g. We sat round the fire to keep ourselves warm...
我們圍坐在火邊取暖。
e.g. It was the first time we admitted to ourselves that we were tired.
這是我們第一次承認自己累了。
2. (泛指)我們自己,人們自己(當主語和賓語為同一群人時,用作動詞或介詞的賓語)
A speaker or writer sometimes uses ourselves to refer to people in general. Ourselves is used as the object of a verb or preposition when the subject refers to the same people.
e.g. We all know that when we exert ourselves our heart rate increases.
我們都知道太賣命了會導致心跳加速。
3. (用于強調第一人稱復數主語;在比較正式的英語中,有時代替 us 作動詞或介詞的賓語以示強調)我們自己,我們本人
You use ourselves to emphasize a first person plural subject. In more formal English, ourselves is sometimes used instead of 'us' as the object of a verb or preposition, for emphasis.
e.g. Others are feeling just the way we ourselves would feel in the same situation...
別人此時的感受和我們自己在同樣的情形下時沒什么兩樣。
e.g. The people who will suffer won't be people like ourselves.
受苦的不會是像我們這樣的人。
4. 我們自己;我們親自
If you say something such as 'We did it ourselves', you are indicating that something was done by you and a particular group of other people, rather than anyone else.
e.g. We villagers built that ourselves, we had no help from anyone.
那是我們村民自己修建的,沒有依靠任何人的幫助。
1. 我們自己:nose鼻子 | ourselves我們自己 | pardon原諒
2. 反身代詞:75.have a lift 有電梯 | 76.myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself,ourselves, yourselves, themselves 反身代詞 | 1. (某事)對某人重要 sth. Be important to sb.
pron.(代詞)ourselves是we的反身代詞,意思是“我們自己”,當賓語與主語有著互指關系時,總是用反身代詞,而不用人稱代詞的賓格。
ourselves可用作直接賓語、間接賓語或介詞賓語,偶爾也可用作表語,含意是“我們自己的正常和健康狀態”,有時還可用在獨立結構中; 作直接賓語時,有些動詞總是用反身代詞作賓語,有些動詞后面的反身代詞則可省略,而大多數動詞接反身代詞作賓語,則是因為主語和賓語形成了互指關系。
ourselves也可用來強調we,作“我們自己”解。這時ourselves可用作主語或賓語的同位語,有時可用作表語,還可用在like, but(for), except(for), as for, as...as等詞后面表示對比。
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語ourselves是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
We'll solve the case ourselves and surprise everyone.(我們將自己解決這件事,并讓所有人吃驚。)
Why don't they cut out the middleman and let us do it ourselves?(他們為什么不取消中間商,讓我們自己來做呢?)
We villagers built that ourselves, we had no help from anyone.(那是我們這些村民自己修建的,沒有用任何人幫忙。)
The only people there were ourselves.(那里僅有的人就是我們自己。)
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.(我們玩得痛快極了。)
We sat around the fire to keep ourselves warm.(我們圍火而坐取暖。)
We are learning to step back from ourselves and identify our strengths and weaknesses.(我們正努力學會走出自我的樊籬,認清我們自身的優勢和缺點。)
Although we'd planned to have our baby at home, we never expected to deliver her ourselves!(盡管我們是打算在家生孩子,可我們從未想過要自己給她接生!)
We delude ourselves that we are in control.(我們欺騙自己一切都在我們的控制之下。)
Others are feeling just the way we ourselves would feel in the same situation.(他人現在所感受的,我們自己在相同的情況下也會同樣感受到。)
在地鐵站
A:Well, it’s not as crowded as we expected, isn’t it?
哦,沒有我們想的那么擁擠,對吧?
B:No, but it will be soon. Look, there’re two empty seats over there. Let’s get them before somebody else does.
是,但很快就會擁擠???,那邊有兩個位子,我們坐去吧。
A:Yes, let’s!
好的!
B:Now let’s make ourselves comfortable since we’ve got quite a long way to go.
走了這么多路,讓我們舒服一下。
ourselves在線翻譯
A:That’s a good idea.
好主意。
The First Class-(第一堂課)
A:Today I had my first English class.
今天我上了第一堂英語課。
B:How was it?
課上得怎樣?
A:It was interesting.The teacher gave us three ways to help ourselves learn the language. First, stop talking anything except English. Then learn many complete sentences by heart.Finally, have American friends tell us how they say things we have trouble with, and always imitate them.
很有意思。老師告訴我們有三種方法可幫助我們學習語言。首先,除英語外不要用其他語言談話。其次。背下大量完整的句子。最后請美國朋友告訴我們,我們在口語中感到困難的那些句子,他們是怎樣表達的,并且要一直模仿他們。
購物
A:Bob, do you want to go grocery shopping with me?
鮑伯,你想和我一起去雜貨店買些東西嗎?
ourselves
B:Where are you going—to the corner shop down the road or to the new supermarket downtown?
你是去路那邊的街角小店還是去市里的新超市?
A:I thought we could go to the new supermarket to check it out. Maybe they’ll have some of those olives that you like so much.
我想我們還是去那個新的超市看看吧。可能那兒有你非常喜歡的橄欖。
ourselves
B:Alright. Have you made your shopping list?
好吧。你列購物清單了沒有???
A:No, I thought we’d just have a look.
沒有,我想我們只是看一看。
B:You know what they say. You should never go grocery shopping when you are hungry.
你知道大家怎么說的:當你餓的時候,絕不要去買東西。
ourselves
A:Why not?
為什么不呢?
B:Because you’ll end up buying a lot more food than you normally would. Maybe we should at least give ourselves a budget to work with.
因為你通常會買比原本打算要買的多很多。或許我們至少應該定一個預算。
A:Fine. We won’t spend any more than $50.
好,我們不要超過50 美元。
B:Ok. Let’s go!
好,走吧。
用作代詞(pron.)
我們獨立地without help用作代詞(pron.)
We mustn't absent ourselves from a meeting on some pretext.I wonder if we ought to involve ourselves any further.