n.供品;作品;出售物
第三人稱復數:offerings
/">上海版牛津初中單詞大全n.(名詞)祭品
提供
貢獻
禮物
課程
供品
捐獻物
提議
捐款
股票
公債
出售物
noun
1. the act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity
e.g. oblations for aid to the poor
Synonym: oblation
2. something offered (as a proposal or bid)
e.g. noteworthy new offerings for investors included several index funds
Synonym: offer
3. the verbal act of offering
e.g. a generous offer of assistance
Synonym: offer
4. money contributed to a religious organization
1. 待售品;出售品
An offering is something that is specially produced to be sold.
e.g. It was very, very good, far better than vegetarian offerings in many a posh restaurant.
這道菜真是人間美味,遠遠超過很多豪華餐廳的素食菜品。
2. 祭品;供品
An offering is a gift that people offer to their God or gods as a form of worship.
e.g. ...the holiest of the Shinto rituals, where offerings are made at night to the great Sun.
神道教儀式中最神圣的時刻,即在晚間祭祀“天照大神”太陽神
1. 提供的服務:在外表(appearance)與提供的服務(offering)方面,飯店與飯店有很大的不同,有很多種菜系(cuisine)與服務模式(servicemodel). 飯店可能有服務員(waitstaff),也可能是柜臺式服務(counterservice),還可能是飯店與餐飲英文(buffet).
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語offering是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
They are offering farmers $2.15 a bushel for corn.(他們給農民們出每蒲式爾$2.15的價購買玉米。)
One Twitter group is offering its followers single-sentence-long "digests" of the great novels.(一個Twitter團體正在向其追隨者提供偉大小說的單句“摘要”。)
The company priced its offering of 2.7 million ordinary shares at 20 pence a share.(該公司將所提供的270萬份普通股定價為每股20美分。)
The goal is to lure businesses into impoverished areas by offering them tax breaks.(目的是通過提供減稅優惠把企業吸引到貧困地區。)
You're capable of offering something to them and to your conversation.(你有能力為他們和你們的談話提供一些東西。)
Many institutions offering child care are understaffed and underequipped.(許多提供幼兒看護的機構人手及設備不足。)
She saw the flowers as a propitiatory offering.(在她看來,送花是主動和解的表示。)
We take pride in offering you the highest standards.(我們以向您提供最高標準的服務而自豪。)
They're offering a 10% discount on all sofas this month.(本月他們給沙發售價統統打九折。)
I was told that the education department was offering a free course.(我得知教育部提供了一門免費的課程。)
購物英語對話
offering的反義詞
A:How much are you asking for this?
這個多少錢?
B:I’m offering them to you at 10 Euro a piece. Is that all right?
每件10歐元,您看怎么樣?
A:Is tax already included in ther price?
這個價位含稅嗎?
B:Yes. Our price can’t be matched.
是的。我們的價格無人可比。
A:Would you consider a volume discount?
批量購進可以再優惠嗎?
B:If you buy 1000 or more, you’ll get a 10% discount.
如果您能購進1000件以上我們就可以優惠10%。
A:I’ll accept your offer.
好的,我接受。
Inquiring about products-(詢問產品)
A:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?
您似乎對我們新型的J7 行動電話很感興趣。您想知道更多的信息嗎?
B:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?
是的,我想知道。這里這個按鈕是作什么用的?
A:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.
那個按鈕是來電顯示功能。它可以讓您在接電話之前先知道是誰來電。
B:What else can you tell me about this phone?
這個電話還有什么其它功能嗎?
A:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.
這個特殊的電話除了來電顯示的特色外,還運用最新科技提供您幾項獨特的功能。
B:So, what are the unique functions?
是什么獨特的功能呢?
A:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.
喔,功能有很多。就算你在系統服務區外,這支大哥大還是可以收到訊息。
B:No kidding?
真的嗎?
A:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.
除了這點之外,如果您不想讓電話鈴聲打斷重要會議,還有震動功能可以通知你有來電。這是詳細的產品簡介。
B:What is the price of the J7 model?
J7 這一型的價格是多少?
A:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.
標價是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示會場我們會有打九折的特價。
offering
B:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.
嗯,我得和公司聯絡之后再過來找你,謝謝。
International Trade-(國際貿易)
A:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.
喂,業務部,我是貝蒂.爾茲。
B:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.
嗨,菲爾茲女士。我是世界計算機的瑞夫.皮特森。
offering
A:Yes, how may I help you?
好的,我能為你效勞嗎?
B:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
我對你們新目錄里的幾項產品感興趣,我想知道它們的定價。
offering
A:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?
好的。我們針對幾項產品提供特價。你對哪些產品有興趣?
B:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.
我們特別中意你們目錄第五頁里的新型RS-5 的聲卡。我還想知道更多關于第七頁里RS-4 型聲卡的細節。
A:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.
好的。數量有達到五百片的話,RS-5 的價格是四十五美元。大量定購的話我們還有折扣。
offering的近義詞
B:And the price on the RS-four?
那RS-4 的價格呢?
A:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.
RS-4 是我們本月的促銷產品之一,本月底前接到訂單的話,單價是三十三美元。不管定單數量多少都是這個價格。
B:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?
這個價格聽起來不錯。你可以寄給我更詳細的RS-4 型的資料和說明書嗎?
A:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.
當然。我可以在今天下午把資料傳真或寄電子郵件給你。
B:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.
太好了。我看完詳細資料后會打電話給你。謝謝你,再見。
The headmaster..turned down his..offering as unsuitable.