n.談判;協商
第三人稱復數:negotiations
/">成人英語MBA聯考單詞大全noun
1. the activity or business of negotiating an agreement
coming to terms
2. a discussion intended to produce an agreement
e.g. the buyout negotiation lasted several days
they disagreed but kept an open dialogue
talks between Israelis and Palestinians
Synonym: dialoguetalks
1. (尤指商業或政治方面的)談判,協商,磋商
Negotiations are formal discussions between people who have different aims or intentions, especially in business or politics, during which they try to reach an agreement.
negotiation
e.g. We have had meaningful negotiations and I believe we are very close to a deal...
我們已進行了有益的磋商,我相信我們很快能成交。
e.g. After 10 years of negotiation, the Senate ratified the strategic arms reduction treaty.
經過10年協商,參議院已經正式批準了《削減戰略武器條約》。
1. 談判,協商:兩年下來,陸西覺得自己學到了不少東西,從發展理念到項目管理,從員工激勵(motivation)到團隊建設(teambuilding),從溝通協作(facilitation)到談判協商(negotiation),幾乎面面俱到.
2. 協商;談判:協商(談判)(negotiation)是雙方或多方交換物品或服務時,企圖約定一交換比率的過程. 協調(coordination)是對不同活動間的相互依賴性加以管理或統整;假如沒有相互依賴性,則不需要協調.
以上就是本站詳細整理的詞語negotiation是什么意思的翻譯解釋,供大家參考一下。
Green, is it fair to say that negotiation is an art?(格林,談判是一門藝術的這種說法合適嗎?)
One is randomly chosen to propose how a sum of money, known to both, should be shared between them; only one offer, which must be accepted or rejected without negotiation, is allowed.(其中一人被隨機挑選出來,提出雙方都知道的一筆錢應該如何分配;只允許有一個報價,必須被接受或拒絕,沒有談判。)
They agreed to try to settle their dispute by negotiation.(他們同意盡量通過談判解決他們之間的糾紛。)
These proposals represent a realistic starting point for negotiation.(這些提議代表著談判的一個現實起點。)
You can be the honest type negotiator who's known to his partners in negotiation and always plays everything straight.(你可以是那種誠實的談判者,在談判中你的伙伴都知道你是誠實的而且做任何事總是很直接。)
The price is not open to negotiation.(價格不容商議。)
We should not exclude the possibility of negotiation.(我們不應該排除談判的可能性。)
I knew it was a negotiation scheme, so I was able to say to myself, "this is not real."(我知道這是一項談判計劃,所以我可以對自己說:“這不是真的。”)
You can prepare for a negotiation quite scientifically, but the execution of the negotiation has quite a lot to do with one's artistic quality.(你可以很科學地為談判做準備,但談判的執行與一個人的藝術素質有很大的關系。)
We believe negotiation could work.(我們相信談判是可行的。)
商務英語
A:Good morning, Mr. Smith. I brought the contract you are been looking for.Please go over the draft of the contract.
上午好,斯密司先生。我帶來了你要等待的合同。請再看一下草案吧。
negotiation什么意思
B:OK. Sit down, please. What would you like, Chinese tea or coffee?
好的,請坐。你想喝點什么,中國茶還是咖啡?
negotiation
A:Thank you. I'd very much like to have a cup of Chinese tea.
我想來杯中國茶,謝謝你。
B:Here you are.
茶給你。
A:Finished?
看完了嗎?
B:Yes. I have one question about clause 8.Are these the terms that we agreed on?
看完了。關于第八條款,我有個疑問。這些是我們同意的條件嗎?
A:OK. Let's have a look at it.
好,讓我們來看看。
B:10 percent down and the balance at the time of shipment?That's what I mean.
百分之十付現款,余額在裝運時付清嗎?我就是指的這個。
A:Yes, I think that's what we stipulated.
對呀,我想那是我們所訂定的。
B:I'll need a few minutes to check over my notes again.
我再需要幾分鐘來核對一下我的筆記。
A:Right?
對嗎?
B:Yes, it is right.
對,是正確的。
A:Good. Can we sign them right away?
好的。我們現在可以簽合同了嗎?
B:Of course.S Hand me the pen.
當然可以。請把筆給我。
A:Here you are.
給你。
B:Where shall I put my signature?
我簽在哪兒呀?
A:Here, on the last page.We'll sign two originals, each in the Chinese and English language.Both are equally effective.
這兒,在最后一頁。我們將要用中文和英文分別簽署兩份原件。兩者都有效。
B:OK. Is that all?
好的。就這樣完了嗎?
A:No. Will you also initial this change on page 2, please?
不,請你也在第二頁變更處簽姓名的一個字母好嗎?
B:I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
A:I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易能得到進一步發展。
B:All we have to do now is shake hands.
現在我們所該做的只是握手了。
A:OK, and go out and have a drink to congratulate ourselves.
對,再出去喝一杯以示慶祝。
B:That's a great idea.
真是個好主意。
Pay negotiations..had broken down.